Our partners offer national firm experience and expertise at local firm billing rates desirable to value-driven clients. Our managers are experts in their respective fields and our staff retention ranks well above industry averages. This allows our staff to develop close relationships with our clients over multiple years, which leads to more efficient engagements.
While it is important to have effective reporting and internal controls systems in place, the lifeblood of any organization’s sustainability is being able to manage existing business problems and to develop plans to improve operational performance. The assistance of qualified professional advisors can be critical in these areas.
Our staff at Metzler Locricchio Serra & Co. P.C. has specialized consulting knowledge that will help you address the most complex areas of managing your business. We always strive to develop a close and long-term relationship with our clients so we can continue to be your trusted resource for years to come.
Metzler Locricchio Serra & Co. P.C. offers consultation on a wide variety of issues concerning business and tax planning to maximize your company’s profitability. These issues include:
- Minimizing tax liability by allocating income and deductions in the most beneficial way
- Identifying investment opportunities and the tax benefits thereof
- Organizational planning
- Capital acquisition alternatives planning (buy versus lease analysis, for example)
- Analysis of mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis of personnel policies, incentive programs and other company procedures
- Design of inventory and production management controls
Industries & Specialties
- Construction and Contractors
- Food Service/Restaurants
- Golf/Country Clubs
- Professional Service Firms
- Medical Practices
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Retailers and Wholesalers
- Retirement and Employee Benefit Plans
- Service Industries