Stephen G. Johnson
Stephen manages an accounting, tax, and consulting practice at Metzler Locricchio Serra & Co., P.C. He has over twenty five years of public accounting experience and has been with the firm since 1994.
He is actively involved in the areas of accounting, consulting, tax preparation and planning, business valuation and litigation support. Steve services a wide variety of clients that include both for-profit and non-profit organizations, as well as individuals and trusts. His industry experience includes property management, developers and contractors, restaurant, wholesale food and beverage distributors, medical and dental practice, professional service companies, investment holding companies, and employee benefit plans.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Compilations and Reviews
- Forecasts, Projections and Budgets
- Individual, Estate, Trust and Business Tax Planning and Compliance
- QuickBooks Consulting and Training
- Small Business Consulting
- Acquisition, Sales, and Liquidation Planning
Stephen obtained his Bachelor of Accountancy degree from Walsh College in 1990. In 1991, he successfully completed the CPA exam and was certified in 1994.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified Professional Advisor