Michael is a founding Partner of Metzler Locricchio Serra & Co. P.C. He has forty years of public accounting experience. Michael gained his early professional experience at Touche Ross & Company (now Deloitte and Touche).
Michael has a diverse tax, accounting and consulting practice with an emphasis on entrepreneurial concerns. His client experience ranges from individual tax planning and preparation through contractors, restaurants/bars and real estate.
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Management Consulting
- Individual, Estate, and Business Tax Planning and Compliance
- Acquisition, Sales, and Liquidation Planning
- Litigation Support/Expert Witness
- Bankruptcy Estates
- Financial Planning
Michael has a distinguished educational background. His initial Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering degree – Magna Cum Laude was earned from the University of Michigan in 1974. In 1977, he earned his Juris Doctor – Cum Laude from the University of Detroit School of Law. He has successfully completed both the State of Michigan Bar exam and the certified public accounting exam.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- State Bar of Michigan
- Italian-American Bar Association
- Italian-American Chamber of Commerce